ORDERS

INFO

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest

© 2019 by Jovy Rockey Jewelry

78 E 3rd St Winona, MN 55987

STUDIO + GALLERY

78 EAST 3RD ST.

DOWNTOWN WINONA, MN

A working studio of Jovy Rockey Jewelry as well as a curated sales gallery. Our focus is to promote the high-quality work made by independent artists while offering a fun and unique brick & mortar shopping experience. We also offer classes, host gatherings, teach workshops, and hold a variety of events.

 The gallery features the work of over 50 artists and makers which includes jewelry, ceramics, art prints, screenprint goods, natural body care, framed art, leather goods, furniture, home decor, textile art, greeting cards, accessories and more.

 

 About 90% of the work we carry is Minnesota made. The other 10% is made by artists and makers from all over. You can see the complete list of artists & makers here.

HOURS

SUNDAY - CLOSED

MONDAY - CLOSED

TUESDAY  - 11am - 6pm

WEDNESDAY  - 11pm - 6pm

THURSDAY - 12pm - 8pm

FRIDAY - 11pm - 6pm

SATURDAY 10am - 5pm

***Check out the EVENTS PAGE to see info on upcoming events that may affect regular hours***

 

Can't make it during regular business hours?

Email us to make an appointment! gallery@jovyrockeyjewelry.com 

 STUDIO + GALLERY

Social Media 

 

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle